Lately

The past 7 days has been as busy as ever! Not to mention, this pregnancy is EXHAUSTING!!!! It’s like having a baby Michael all over again! I’m so tired, my hips hurt so bad I can’t stand up sometimes and I’m still nauseaous all the time. Oh well, only 14 more weeks, so might as well try to enjoy it. 

Last weekend I got up early to exercise. It was a gorgeous day at the lookout as always, but there’s a super creepy guy hanging around lately, so now I’m kind of scared to walk by myself ...and Reggie is the world’s worst dog, so I’m definitely not taking him by myself. 

Sophia and I made a sucrose vat and did some Indigo dying for girls day. I’ll make a whole post on how our stuff turned out. 

I’ve been working in the garden a lot, trying to get my flowers up and going. Our soil sucks, so it’s time to get serious about composting, or buy a shit ton of potting soil. The baby chicks...three turned out to be roosters, so we released them back to the woods where they came from. And the other wild momma hen has took in at least one...meanwhile, she lost one of her own, so Michael scooped it up and now we have three. He named it cupcake to replace the old cupcake...

Other than that I’ve been baking a lot, working on our bedroom refresh, bed is up, baskets are here, closet is 40% cleaned out. I still want to paint the nightstands and probably take down my jewelry display and replace it with some family photos, and move the curtain rod out. Overall, having a queen bed as opposed to a full is AMAZING!!!! Those extra 6 inches of spac are way worth it!

And lastly Daniel’s been working on Maui, I have to go to Oahu twice next week and the kids have 100billion activities. This week was Read-2-Me, Awanas, our last year for team Mabuhay at the Cancer Fund Walk for Ohana, and for the first time we went to the keiki class at the Molokai Arts Center.

All in all a truly fun but exhausting week. 😂