A Hui Hou Auntie Grace and Auntie Olivia

This Saturday for the second time in my life, Olivia made me cry. 🤣🤣🤣 Grace and Olivia moved to Kauai. And as sad as I am to see them go, I’m an adult, so I know they have to go where there’s opportunity, but Michael and Sophia were so so sad! 😔 Ethan’s still kind of too little to really know what’s going on, otherwise he’d be sad too. 

The worst part is, I was sooooo busy last week I barely got to see them before they left! We did get to have dinner last Wednesday, but I barely took any pictures. 😔







Then Friday I had to go to Oahu for work and my crappy Hawaiian Airlines flight’s was delayed so I didn’t get home until almost 9pm...and I thought they said 7:55, but bc thy err flying Hawaiian, by the time we made it to the airport they had already boarded. So we sat and waved at the plane until it took off anyway. 





All in all a very sad week for the Coombs family. But we love you and we wish you all the best Grace and Olivia! Come visit us soon or consider some of these Oahu jobs bc I really don’t want to go to Kauai! 🤣🤣🤣