Life Lately: I’m 34 now

Well,

I turned 34 on Friday. If I had to sum up my first 4 years of my thirties in one word it would be: overwhelming....

There is just ALWAYS so so sooooo much going on around here. 

I’m trying to take up yoga again. I didn’t realize how important it was! I haven’t been practicing really regularly for the last 5 years or so, but I guess I still had enough residual muscle memory to keep my metabolism up and bounce back better from the first three babies. Lol 

Michael and Sophia are starting tee-ball. They’re being super brats and not even trying at practice, so this may be their last year of playing.

We had a party for my birthday! It was Halloween themed and everyone dressed up and made spooky foods! I wanted to have an outdoor movie, so I bought a projector, but it rained all week so we just had an inside party and set up the screen in the rec room for the kids.