Sourdough Success!

Last week I restarted my sourdough starter. And side note I also started taking ACV daily.

So this week I’ve successfully made:

1. Pancakes- using my normal recipe and just adding my discard starter

2. A sourdough chocolate cake. Search it on King Arthur’s website...it’s pretty good!

3.Two loaves of bread. I used a King Arthur recipe for this too.

1 cup starter
1.5 cups water
3 cups flour
Mix and let sit 4 hours then fridge 12.
I just mixed it after work, covered it and resumed the next day...
2 cups flour
2.5 tsp salt
I also added the next day’s discard....
Knead until shiny and then Let sit until smooth.
Again, I did this step after work and just left it for the next day....
 I had to heavily flour it and lightly knead it to get it into a loaf shape this day.then let it “rise” for 2-4 hours. Mine didn’t rise much and kept really spreading out, so I added more flour and rolled it back into a loaf. I let it puff while I was preheating the oven. Ka said 425, but knowing our shitty oven I did 400 for 30 min and viola! Pretty. Dang. Good.