Happy 5th Birthday Michael Agapito!

A little late in posting, but last weekend we celebrated Michael's 5th birthday! We had make your own pizzas and movie night at home per the request of the birthday boy!

I made cupcakes that we took to pre-school so Michael could celebrate with his friends, then I picked him up early, and we went to the grocery store to get whatever pizza toppings he wanted and then to the flower shop to pick out his birthday ballon. He picked a singing PJ masks balloon. The one he picked had a tiny hole in it, so the Uncle patched it, but gave him a second one just in case the patch didn't hold. Michael's lucky day!



I made a galaxy theme, we made 'make your own pizzas' and Michael got to "shoot a real gun" which we shot the Red Rider BB gun in the backyard and he got a skateboard and helmet which was what he said he wanted.






 

















 
 

 
 
















20 Questions:
1. What is your favorite color:
"Oh, Pink."

2. What is your favorite toy?
"My cat car that I got for Christmas"
3. What is your favorite fruit?
"Ohhhhh...Oranges!"
4. What is your favorite TV show?
"Oh, Spirit Riding Free"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
"String Cheese...I mean peanut butter jelly sandwich"
6. What is your favorite outfit?
"My church pants and my church shirt"
7. What is your favorite game?
"Doing a puzzle!"
8. What is your favorite snack?
"Oh, (Ethan in the background: fruit snacks!!!!) Fruit snacks"
9. What is your favorite animal?
"Ewwww....a bobcat."
10. What is your favorite song?
"The Gummy Bears song" an annoying You Tube kids song I'm not even sure how they found since we don't let them watch you tube. 
11. What is your favorite book?
"The Spirit Riding Free book that Sophia got from her school"
12. What is your favorite thing about at school?
"Oh, the block center- because I like building tracks."
13. What is your favorite sport?
"Oh, basketball" Although he refused to play this year....
14. What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
"Oh, pancakes"
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
"Oh, play on the saucer swing that Nana got us for Christmas"
16. What is your favorite drink?
"oh, orange juice"
17. What is your favorite holiday?
"Oh, Valentine's Day"
18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
"Ohhh, my baby and my spiderman"
19. What is your favorite thing to have for dinner?
"Oh...a salad with black raspberries and strawberries- I found it inside my cookbook"
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Ohhhhh, hmmmm..a racer"