Lately

Lately, I’ve been busting ass to get my masters done. I have my final oral exam next Wednesday and I am freaking TF out.

It’s also making me do anything and everything to procrastinate (example: writing this blog post) this has definitely been a blessing in disguise as my house has never been cleaner.

I’m kind of proud of myself right now. I’ve never had much willpower to begin with, never had much need of it either, I guess. Well, as I’ve gotten older it’s gotten less and less, and here we are with a person who lacks the motivation to do anything at all... And yet, these past few weeks, I’ve been hustling. I’ve read a million books, the house is clean, I’m losing weight, I’m working on my masters, everyone is fed, I’m crossing a few things off my work to do list, etc. 

We’ll see how long I can make this last.