The last of the fall decor 2019

Ugh. Hopefully the last of LOTS OF THINGS for 2019. I've been busting my @$$ trying to finish my masters, and will be so so so so so so so so so so glad to say buh bye to November 2019.

I gave in and had to buy a fake Christmas tree this year (que tears) I went cheap and got an unlit one from target, its ok....but then i splurged on a Williams Sonoma pot that it may or may not fit inside...of which, I would expect no less from myself.

I'm terrible at taking pictures. LOL. 3 of the 7 I took were just blurs, so this is what was left. An extremely cluttered bookshelf:


Sophia displaying the wreath they made from the kit Auntie Lisa brought them from Oahu. 

A china cabinet vignette, complete with real life piles of mail and other crap:

And today they kids went on what they deemed "A Mission to Save Thanksgiving" aka: I asked them to go collect fruits for me to use in my guava citrus turkey brine for this year's turkey.  These are all from our yard! The tangerine tree is going off right now!


It's the first year I've ever pulled out any Christmas decor before Thanksgiving, but as I said, I just cannot wait for this month to be O.V.E.R.

Cheers,
Jill