New Years Resolutions 2020

This year is going to be the year of getting shit done. Lol....maybe.

I’m doing a no-spend January where you aren’t allowed to buy anything that’s non essential. I don’t know how it will go. I’m not super committed. BUT I am looking forward to it both as a means of saving some money, reassessing my home and making sure it only contains things I love, putting together new outfits from my existing wardrobe, and using the time to finish up several craft and DIY projects that I’ve bought supplies for, but not had the time to complete.

Other than that, I'm going to try and walk a measly 6000 steps everyday-which I so far have not been accomplishing. Why not 10K you ask, because I know I'll fail at that. Along with that comes eat healthier, lose more weight (maybe get back to my goal weight, but I'm also fine with that happening in 2021).

I wouldn't count it as a resolution because its been part of my everyday life for a long time, but as usual, reduce single use plastics- BUT the new part of this is no more fast fashion, or cheap jewelry. Only quality long term investment items that I will wear through this entire decade. Bonus if I can pass them to Olivia and Sophia someday.

I'm also going to try to keep the house cleaner, and get the kids in some type of after school program or something so its not so stressful trying to balance them and work. I hate that I have to make that choice. My life goal is to raise 4 smart healthy cultured kind hardworking people.

My final goal, at least for the next few months is to just shut up. not talk. keep things in. no saying what's on my mind. LOL. that also seems extremely unhealthy...but necessary.