This week in outfits

This year I'm excited about getting dressed again. I still have about 16 pounds to lose, but I can mostly fit back into all my normal clothes now. I'm following few new "fashion" accounts on IG, and trying to be inspired to use all my old clothes to make new/better outfits than my normal daily looks. This week I didn't capture everything, and what I did capture was via iphone selfie because we all know how much Daniel loves to hate taking pictures for/of me.


Monday I wore this Lilly Pulitzer top and white jeans to work. This is a leftover picture from the weekend, when I took Anna's graduation pictures for her.

Tuesday I took a vacation day and just wore yoga pants and a giant sweater.

Wednesday I went for IG inspo from my new favorite fashion influencer @piavibkegrace, or at least as close as I could get from my existing wardrobe and pulled out this 10+ year old Lauren Conrad top and Anna's old fat pants.

Thursday was another IG inspo. I don't own a camel poncho...but hope to someday, in the meantime, this yoga top works. 


And Friday I went with a classic J.Crew chambray top and black leggings, pulled over my feet because it was frickin' freezing!