This week in outfits

My no spend January has been going ok. Not perfect by any means, but ok. I bought a swimsuit from the Lilly afterparty sale, and I bought rain jackets for the boys, which they both needed, but while I was at it, I bought myself a new pair of black jeans. I think its fair because after wearing Anna's old ones last week, they're slightly big, so i bought new ones in a 27 to prompt me to get back going on my weight loss challenge. 

This week was rainy and cold and I have some serious stress induced eczema on my eyeball, so my outfits have definitely suffered for all this. 


Monday I wore this 6+ year old Aerie shirt with some T.J.Maxx jeans. I waited soooo long, but finally got some Hunter boots, the low packable ones, and its so worth it! I wear them all the time!

Tuesday was an Aerie top from this season and jeans with my Billabong booties.


Wednesday was a Target camo shirt, jeans, and a cardigan to work, but the afternoon was super hot. 


Thursday and Friday I forgot to take a picture.