Happy 4th Birthday, Ethan Kekoa

 Ethan turned four last week, he's the first one of the kids for me to think "man, I can't believe he's ONLY four" We had a pretty low key birthday, both Daniel and I had to work, I worked from home, Ethan went to school, and by the time Daniel got home and everyone got settled and we ordered his requested birthday pizza, juice and breadsticks, it was almost dark. Regardless, we soldiered on and had birthday pizza at rice patch, followed by presents, a fab cake I made and then a BIRTHDAY CAMPING TRIP the next day (Friday) after work. All in all, little man had a great birthday and at one point even thanked me for making him a birthday. Can't get any sweeter than that! Don't let him fool. you though, Ethan is one of the toughest, wildest, smartest, funniest people I've ever met and I love him so so so so much!









20 Questions:
1. What is your favorite color:
"Oh, Blue...Blue and purple...and pink...and black...that's it, mom"


2. What is your favorite toy?
"oh, uhhh..emmm, I don't know, dump truck I guess"
3. What is your favorite fruit?
"Oh guava"
4. What is your favorite TV show?
"Broom on the Broom"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
"Chips"
6. What is your favorite outfit?
"Ugh, skeleton pajamas"
7. What is your favorite game?
"Mmmm, candyland"
8. What is your favorite snack?
"Oh, ummm, mmmm, I DON'T KNOW, cosmic brownie?"
9. What is your favorite animal?
"Oh, Lion"
10. What is your favorite song?
"The Old Town Road...actually its smoking" 
11. What is your favorite book?
"TRACTOR BOOKS"
12. What is your favorite thing about at school?
"That we get to eat lunch and snacks"
13. What is your favorite sport?
"What's a sport? Basketball?"
14. What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
"Mmmm, chicken and noodles and bacon"
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
"Oh, play on the swings"
16. What is your favorite drink?
"oh, juice and water"
17. What is your favorite holiday?
"mmm, I don't know. My favorite holiday is decorating."
18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
"aaaah, a book"
19. What is your favorite thing to have for dinner?
"mmmm, chicken on a bone! I told you!"
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"mmm...mmmm...landfill guy"