Life Lately

So far my 2021 has been very introspective. Its also been (what I feel like is) more productive than my past few years, which is nice because I feel more like my normal self. 

 The best news: we FINALLY got our permit for our remodel submitted, not yet approved, but at least we're on our way. I've finished and planted all four of my garden beds. 

However, now I've decided to weedmat a path all around and add 4 small beds behind, so maybe that will be finished in 2022 sometime. LOL 

 Daniel and I randomly wore the same outfits as the same day, but 4 years ago. 

 The girls celebrated girl's day and Ethan went from excited to jealous real quick. LOL.

I started running again (in January) and doing yoga (this week) so we'll see how long this exercise kick lasts...

AND we started camping again (since last Sept-ish) so that's nice. It's fun, but Olivia's still kind of small for it. Maybe if she were the only child, but with 4 littles running around a fire, camping is still pretty hard. fun, and worth it...but hard.